Thursday, August 4, 2016

Farmer's market was delightful...Linda B rode her bike over to join me! We made plans for snacking and drinking on the aft deck tonight while listening to the free music concert. We don't even care what / who plays!! Heat here is cranking up... High today will be 88... Light steady breeze makes it very nice really. Though the locals are complaining a little. Rain is suppose to be moving in tonight and temps for the next three days predicted to be in the 70s!! Another good reason to be in the north in the summertime!! I still have shopping to do in town...but sure thinking about putting that off until it cools tomorrow. Today 40 boats left...and they tell me 40 more will arrive...think I'll go read on the aft deck and watch the boat parade!! They do come in bunches because the low bridge only opens every 30 minutes!!

Interesting fact...this is my 1,220th post to this blog. Mission when I return to Kansas is to post photos taken last summer in Canada...and print Loop 2....Merry Christmas!

No comments: