Friday, June 9, 2017

Weather here is delightful and we are crossing things off our "to do" list. Friday morning and it is time for the weekly local Farmer's Market...right in the marina parking lot!  I finally got to use my "new...old" market bag! (Linda Bemis)....scored fresh asparagus and mixed lettuce bag! Yummy food...but I don't think it'll be tonight! We plan to road trip to Sutton's bay this afternoon and find a spot for supper there. We still need to visit the lighthouse too. But things are starting to slow a little...so it could really happen.

We plan to leave here in a week or so...head to Leland and then Frankfort. Once we get a good weather window, we'll hop across to Sturgeon Bay....I say hop...but it's a long day of boating...and Dakota and I are insisting on smooth water for that crossing...stay tuned to see how that works for me!

No comments: