Thursday, July 21, 2011



Woo Hoo...love when a plan really works...and I've seen and heard mechanic plans that didn't even come close...so this guy ordered a new raw water pump...said it would be here at 7:30 AM...he'd come down first thing and be done in a couple of hours... IT DID AND HE WAS!!!!! I'm thinking it is a miracle!!!! Captain is doing his "leaving dock" chores and we are headed to South Haven shortly. Not really looking forward to battling those biting black flies again...but it puts us closer to Chicago. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY SUE BAUMAN!!!! Thanks for being my BFF and adopting my Mother while I'm gone!!!!! Floyd and I will celebrate with drinks on the aft deck tonight....toasting to you!!!!!! See you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

bb said...

You bring tears to my eyes!! BFF! I love you mucho!!