Tuesday, April 12, 2016

OMG...where has the time gone?? And where the $&@$ is the damn cord that attaches camera to computer???? I really think it is here somewhere...but have given up hope of finding it...and can you believe I already have several extras at home from previous bouts of forgetfulness....so far this trip has been so much fun!! OKC...Cowboy Hall of Fame and Murrah Building Museum and Memorial...El Reno Route 66 museum, trolley ride and fort...nights in Palo Duro Canyon without Internet, cell phones, or tv...but with deer and wild turkeys...a rainy day in Santa Fe...a visit to the crest of Sandia Mts in Albuquerque ...then the wigwam hotel, Jack Rabbit Trading Post, standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona....
And even though I'm taking photos with phone...I can't seem to find them on iPad and get them to post...something is just not right....
We are now in Williams, Arizona...preparing to tour the Grand Canyon...train and bus tour is booked...don't think I'm gonna do that mule ride!
While we are having a grand time...just know my blogging self is beyond frustrated!! I am posting to Facebook...so friend me there...meanwhile, Where's a 12-year-old computer nerd when you need them??

No comments: