Friday, April 1, 2016

Whew...are these skills rusty!!! It has been a long while since I blogged...and its been a wild and crazy winter! Our Shockers made a nice run at NCAA but fell short...a new grandson arrived right on schedule...and Floyd enjoyed a sailing/working cruise from the Bahamas to Bermuda for 15 days in March...and now we are packed and headed out in the RV to travel Route 66 to the Grand Canyon. We'll be traveling with our friends, Jacque and Doug Nelson...and, of course, sweet Dakota.  The Nelson's currently reside in Bella Vista and own an RV like ours. I spent many years teaching with Jacque at East and Northeast Magnet. Interestingly enough, Doug and Floyd graduated from East High together...but with over 850 classmates they never knew each other until Jacque and I got them together. We are excited to be taking a land cruise...plan to be gone until end of April...and yes, I'm planning to blog alittle. I know you want to see photos of me riding that mule to the bottom of that big hole....

No comments: