Thursday, June 11, 2009







Gotta love a man with a plan...he wrote it down and planned it out...and it worked...we left at 6 AM and I got to see sunrise over the water...a first!!!! The center photos is our chart book with a "you are here" green sticky and those pesky bridges with a pink posty...and that was just one page....we arrived in Norfolk before 2:00...plenty of time for me to enjoy the floating pool...this marina is HUGE...room for 300 boats and it seems like there are about that many here...several fuel docks...lots of activity. We are on schedule to arrive at Coan River Marina (our final destination for this leg) on Saturday. Weather looks like it could hold or turn bad...tough call...but with our luck so far we are expecting no problems. Hopefully will get everything ready and be able to fly back on Wednesday or Thursday. While I'm looking forward to being home, I know I'll miss this life...gonna be a long year...

No comments: