Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things are going well...though separately...Floyd is checking off boat chores and projects in Winthrop Harbor, Ill. He is enjoying the peace and quiet (though maybe it is too much on the quiet) and cooler temps. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!!! I am in Wichita where I have already fixed the hot water heater, gotten a pedicure/manicure and haircut from my people, spent 3 days shopping and giggling with my Mom., cleaned and mowed at 9219 (my home recently vacated by my Son).. and, of course, made good use of the condo pool and gone out to lunch and/or dinner with friends every day. I head to Fredonia on Thursday for the weekend. Then a round appointments before returning to the TUMBLEWEED on Aug 25th. I love when plans really work...so far, so good.

1 comment:

JacqueNelson said...

Tell your mom HI and I hope all your Wichita trip will be productive! And cooler than 100 degrees!