Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Once again...thunder and lightning....rain all night...Floyd called to say more rain coming ... so he made plans to finish up and return to us Wednesday morning ...I think maybe he missed us... good thing we got all our chores done yesterday...

Cloudy rainy day here...floyd returned...and in his possession is our original "going to the boat" box!! Yeah!! New Rummicub game, nice embroidered napkins (Christmas gift from Dee and Craig) , repaired tie down strap for Bimini top, assorted things we thought we needed...

Now it's time for me to get serious about my trip home. While I'm eager to be there, I must say I'm a little apprehensive about the trip....airline travel is scarier than ever....and even though I booked a departing flight at a reasonable hour...they've bumped it to a 6:30 AM flight...we'll be headed to the airport at o'dark thirty...four hour layover in Chicago....long day!!! We'll see how all this works for me!!

No comments: