Thursday, August 22, 2019

Wednesday brings the pump out boat to our slip...and laundry! It’s once again time for laundry. Floyd had gone to Paducah to give our friends Nick and Taryn a lift from the airport so I decided to use the marina laundry room. No one around when I arrived and no machines being used so I went to work. Imagine my surprise when I went to use the dryers and there was a huge warm load of white boat rags. Didn’t slow me down...and gave me meaning and purpose to fold and neatly stack...though I’m thinking someone is gonna remember them....told Floyd if they were still there tomorrow, they were his!



Rain storms are coming in...ruining our plans for a boating expedition...in fact, we may be lucky to get away from the dock before returning to Wichita. Though I’m not excited about rain, I am anticipating cooler temps....been more than a little warmish!!

No comments: