Friday, June 21, 2019

Thursday...june 20...

Spent a part of the day exploring old town Petoskey....Finally found the necklace of the Great Lakes I’ve been looking for...and scored new warm fuzzy boat slippers and a pair of turquoise sandals...Floyd bought handmade belts....definitely spiked the local economy.

Docktails with a couple from Colorado who just bought a boat two weeks ago and are planning to start the Loop in September....fun times.

This morning we made the grueling four mile crossing of Little Traverse Bay to Harbor Springs. Wonder of wonders...both electrical cords are maintaining power! Can’t tell you how nice it is to have hot water all day...and be able to use the microwave anytime! I plan to enjoy it while I can....

We’re right on the main drag of boat docks....cute kids aboard for a bit this morning...easily entertained for a short period of time...then off they go. But sure makes me hug hungry for my grandsons....and children...and mom...and friends....today my favorite son turns 43....so we plan to eat out somewhere and enjoy a sip of 43 in his honor! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS,!!!

Sunshine and mid 60s for today...maybe summer is coming...

No comments: