Saturday, March 14, 2009




Port LaBelle Marina is proving to be an interesting place...Brochure says don't let your dogs swim here because of alligators. As much as we'd like to say we've seen one, we're glad to report that we haven't. The hours are 9-1, M-F, closed on weekends. No electrical or water hook up...and just leave your money in the box outside the office door. Should be a dump...but docks are all pretty new and nice. But who runs a marina that's closed on weekends??? weird...plus I bet they wonder why they aren't making any money. Swede's sailboat is in photo on the left. Floyd is doing some wax on, wax off...weather is delightful and I think headed to 85 today. When he finishes we'll head to Clewiston. Should be there in time for happy hour...BTW, leg is healing nicely. The pharmacist I talked to wondered if I was wearing a helmet...like that would have helped my leg????? uuuhhhmmm?????

2 comments:

JacqueNelson said...

Love the bug lantern story! Y'all are sure getting around. But I'm still watching the map. Glad to hear the leg is healing. We are cloudy and wet here today. But rumor has it that we will see the sun sometime soon. Hope so.... I am ready for sun and spring.

kshoobler said...

Hmmmm... out again without your helmet. Didn't riding the short bus teach you anything??