Friday, March 6, 2009

Things don't always work like you think....and 60 year old women should be very very careful when riding bicycles. One last trip to the store before pulling out of the marina today did me in. Small collision involving me, a bike, a curb, a car, and wine. Car, curb, and bike are fine. Wine was broken and I have a pretty ugly left leg. It is sore and icky to behold but I'm sure I'll heal before the wedding. Since the whole thing occurred in front of the liquor store, the sales rep came to our aid and convinced Floyd that he could replace the wine. So other than those scraps, a little blood and a few tears...we are back on track. Susan and Carolyn were headed back to Orlando this afternoon so we decided to anchor out on the other side of the Pier. (Save those pricey marina fees.) We leave in the morning for Sarasota. Plans include touring the Ringling museum and mansion. Then on to Ft Myers.

No comments: