Friday, April 30, 2010

Jim Henry was in the holey-place re installing the transmission when I left to meet Becky and Larry at the train in Richmond. I told him in no uncertain terms that our relationship was over!!! It has been great while it lasted...but I was ready to move on. He needed to be gone when I got back...and I really didn't want to see him again. Well, part of it happened. The transmission is FIXED...Bauman's arrived safe and sound (though an hour late). But Jim is returning this morning to finish attaching the batteries and wires...but the boat is back together. Hilary and Bob had us over for a superb pasta dinner with OBSCENE almond cake...and treated me to copies of the recipes...oh, WHAT A NIGHT!!! Becky and I are preparing to do some serious meal planning and then it is off to Walmart...look out Tappahannock...here we come!!!

1 comment:

JacqueNelson said...

Hello Baumans!! Hope the train ride was entertaining.....I am sure the boat ride will be. Have loads of fun.