Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tuesday was a delightful day on the outside. Before departure, Dakota romped on the beach for a good long while. We try to make up for his being on board for 24 hours straight. Then it was a smooth, four hour trip from Clearwater to St Pete's. We are off the beaten path at Harborage Marina...but just down the street from Lippincott Marine Canvas, the folks who are going to re-do our canvas. Cold and rainy on Wednesday so we picked up a rental car, helped our friends shuffle their car, took Dakota to a local vet for booster shots, and made contact with our girls on WHY KNOT. That whole musical car thing worked really well for me...we returned to the place of the great burgers...and we got one!! Yes, super good!

Today Dakota visits the groomer/day care...and we meet with the Lippincott folks. Laundry is on the list as well. Cold and rain should be moving out...this weekend is suppose to be in the 70s. Yes, my friends, I'll run the air conditioner...not because I have to...but because I can!! Just for you!! Oh, and I always wear sun screen!! Stay warm!!!

No comments: