Thursday, July 7, 2016

PHOTOS that need posting...


The Captain on the rocky rolly Mississippi...June 19th...Father's Day...changing our gold Looper flag for a PLATINUM one. Pretty darn special. We've only seen two others in the eight years we've been looping. wonder if anyone will know what it means??? They sure seem to know the Gold flag.

Two of the reasons I went back to Wichita...grandsons Ryne ( 3 1/2) and Cal ( 9 months) ...swim like fish...busy boys. Cal is already walking...My girl Kelli is in big trouble keeping up with these two...but she is more than capable. She's always had energy to spare!!! I'm thinking these two will take care of that!

My good friend Dee and I (we've known each other a long long time!!!) ...sporting our TUMBLEWEED shirts and curly hair. Dee discovered all about boat life humidity ...can't fight it...just go with it!!!

No comments: