Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Lost an entry somewhere in this Bay...Bob loaned us the Cadillac on Tuesday so we could run to the grocery and liquor store. Then Hilary treated us to Virgina Ham crepes (some with asparagus) and famous Mt Vernon peanut soup...followed by OMG Chocolate OBLIVION...don't know how she does it...every meal just gets better and better...and yes, I have recipes. I don't know how I'm suppose to get thinner. Oh, well...Guess I should just enjoy it while I can. Anyway, it was a truly special ending to our time in Lottsburg. We tried to get them smuggled aboard but Tea Party issues and dead people will keep them tied to shore for now. Maybe they will find a way to join us somewhere...somehow. What a blessing they have been to us!!! We are gonna nominate them for sainthood!!!!

No comments: